Google Analytics 4 (GA4) course
- Course Fee: €395
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
In this GA4 course, you will learn how to setup Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and get the most out of it right away. Google Analytics is key to achieving maximum benefit from your marketing efforts. Google Analytics has been around since the introduction in 2005, and in that time it’s helped small businesses and enterprises alike derive value from data that’s generated with web traffic. With the release of Google Analytics 4 (GA4), the way you analyse your data has changed significantly, with updates to everything from the user interface, reports, data models, custom metrics, custom events, to capabilities and implementation.
Within this Google Analytics GA4 course, you will learn how to set up GA4 to provide comprehensive and actionable insights and discover tips and tricks that will help you and your team articulate your goals, increase conversions, track your goals (via tracking), and use custom reports improve your business. Focusing on the measurement reporting sections that have the greatest impact on digital products, you’ll find out how to get to the relevant data, create custom reports, use dimensions, understand your audiences, analyse it, and even export it outside Google Analytics (like Google Data Studio) or investigate further with BigQuery.
Who should complete this Google Analytics 4 Course?
- Web professionals and Content Managers.
- Marketers, Digital Professionals and eCommerce leaders and managers.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to track and analyse user data and use this information to drive business decisions
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Learners should have a website, blogging site, mobile application to use with Google Analytics 4 and a basic understanding of using Google Chrome in order to install extensions.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Google Analytics 4 Course
Module 1 – Google Analytics 4 – Course Overview
- About Google Analytics 4
- Course Intro Welcome
- Instructor Intro
Module 2 – Fundamentals of Google Analytics
- What is a Digital Product
- Google Market Platform
- Google Analytics Overview 2.4 Google Analytics 4 Overview
- Whiteboard Discussion-How Does GA Work
- Comparing GA3 to GA4
- Whiteboard Compare Data Models
- Demo- GA Console Walkthru
- Admin Panel
- Demo Admin Panel
- Tag Manager
- Demo Tag Manager
- Segment Review
- Segment Review Questions
Module 3 – Advanced Topics with Google Analytics
- Upgrading and Running Parallel
- Whiteboard Discussion – Parallel
- Demo Console Parallel
- Hands on Demo – Install GA4 on a Live Site
- Understand Reporting Options, Lifecycle Collections
- Hands on Demo – Exploring reports
- Hands on Demo – Set up GA4 Custom Eventsmp4
- Hands on Demo – Conversions, Audiences, DebugView 3.9 Hands on Demo – Advertising
- Hands on Demo – Explorations: Insights
- Hands on Demo – Lifecycle and Users
- Google Big Query Connections
- Demo – BigQuery Data Integrations
- Google Ads
- Demo – Google Ads
- Google Signals
- Demo – Google Signals
- Certification Options
- Segment Summary
- Review Questions
- Course Closeout
- Once you successfully pass the programme(s), you will be able to download a CMIT Digital Certificate of Completion. This can be accessed via the Progress Reports section located on the top right side of your eLearning platform.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive GA4 certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details