QQI Business Management
- Course Fee: €395
- Certification Fee: €60 (fee to cover accreditation body’s certification costs and administration)
- QQI Level 6 component certificate in Business Management (6N4310)
eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This QQI Business Management course means that Students can study flexibly at home, or at work, and can gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
This course equips managers (and those new to Management) with comprehensive skills to improve their organisational and people management abilities. Students will learn how to: (1) organise company structures/teams, (2) complete internal and external organisation reviews, (3) effectively lead and manage staff, (4) manage their time more effectively, and (5) learn how to be more organised as Managers. The course is designed for those working in Large Companies, SMEs or the Public Sector.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this QQI certified course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this QQI Business Management course?
- Existing Managers and Supervisors who wish to gain a formal accredited qualification.
- Newly appointed Managers and Supervisors who wish to learn how to manage people and teams.
- Managers in business who have direct reports and wish to learn best-practice techniques for managing people.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Level 5 Certificate / Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) or relevant life experience detailed in a current Curriculum Vitae. Please provide details and attach a copy of either a current CV or Certificate.
- You will be required to discuss, review and reflect on various business management scenarios. You must be either working or have access to an organisation where you can complete this (this can be on a voluntary basis).
- As this NFQ level 6 qualification is delivered through English it is necessary learners will have sufficient written English skills to complete this course.
- A basic working knowledge of computers in addition to a computer with internet access and word processing software (e.g. Microsoft Word or Google Docs) is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics Covered in this QQI Business Management course
Unit 1: Management and leadership
- The management process
- Management v leadership
- Leadership styles
- Organisation structure
- Selecting and managing staff
Unit 2: Devising business strategy
- Mission and values
- Vision (strategic goals
- Strategic analysis
- Formulating strategy
Unit 3: Implementing plans
- Strategy implementation
- Managing change
- Devising operational plans
- Monitoring and control
- This course is assessed through Assignments and a Project.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam for this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Students who successfully complete this programme may use this level 6 component certificate as credit towards the QQI Advanced Certificates including Business (6M4985) and Administration (6M5013). For more details contact us.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in Business Management (6N4310) from QQI.
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Click here for Accreditation Details