- Course Fee: Eur495
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning Course leading to certification from CIW
- Students have 6 months to complete the course and can start at any time of the year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
CIW is the world’s fastest growing vendor-neutral Internet skills training and certification program for students and professionals. More than a certification or a curriculum publisher, CIW is a Web technology standard adopted by academic institutions, governments and businesses worldwide. CMIT is an approved CIW training provider and provides CIW official training materials.
Students are provided with the following resources:
- Comprehensive online course materials covering the entire syllabus.
- eLearning resources – access to movies, course review questions, exercises and flashcards.
- Exam Study Guide – condensed study material on the specific skills objectives you need to master for the exams.
- Exam Pre-Assessment and Practice Exams.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
- Server-Side vs. Client-Side Applications
- Annotating Your Code with Comments
- Using Data More Than Once: Variables
- Inline Scripting, Simple User Events and Basic Event Handlers
- What Is Debugging?
- Tools for Debugging Code
- Testing Code in Various Browsers
- Debugging Logic Errors
- The String Object
- Evaluating Strings
- The Array Object
- The forEach Method
- The Map Method
- The Date Object
- Setting and Extracting Time Information
- The Math Object
- Creating Custom Objects
- Creating an Instance of a Custom Object
- Creating Object Methods
- Creating Functions for Your Objects
- Concept of Classes
- Iterators and Generators
- Call, apply and bind
Unit 8: Changing HTML on the Fly
- Interactive Forms
- Overview of Form Elements
- Referring to Form Elements
- The form Object
- The input Elements and text Objects
- The textarea object
- The select Object
- Form Validation
- Common form Security Errors
- Choosing a Code Library
- External and Pre-Made Scripts
- Loading Your First Library
- Using Frameworks
- Web Application Programming Interface (API)
- The Web Storage API
- The Geolocation API
- The Canvas API
- You may optionally take an exam to receive CIW Certification. CIW exams are completed at home or work at a time that suits you, using a proctored (supervised) exam. Your webcam is used to supervise you during the exam. For details and how to book an exam click here
- You may optionally take exams to receive CIW certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details