IT Cyber Security Certification eLearning Bundle (CISA, CISSP, CISM)
- Course Fee:
Eur895Special offer Eur595
- Approved eLearning course leading to certification from ISACA and (ISC)².
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This bundle gives you 12 months access to the 3 most valued IT Security certifications CISA, CISSP and CISM. IT Security is considered by many to be the fastest growing and most lucrative sector in the IT market. With today’s leading companies putting an ever-growing importance on the security of their infrastructure, IT Security pros are capitalizing on acquiring high salary positions to protect these businesses systems.
CISAs are recognised internationally as professionals with the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise. CISSP® certification is a globally recognised standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024. CISM trains students for a position in Risk Management, Security Auditor, Compliance Officer or an executive management position as a CSO, CTO or CIO.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Internal and External Auditors (Both IT and Financial).
- Compliance Officers and Finance/CPA Professionals.
- Information Security Professionals, Risk Management Professionals and IT Professionals and Management.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Learners who intend to take the offiial exams should check they meet the pre-requisites. Details in the Assessment section below.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- IT Governance and Management
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
- Telecommunications and Network Security
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Program Implementation
- Information Security Program Management
- Incident Management and Response
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive a Certificate in Advanced Systems Security from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive ISACA and (ISC)² certification. This is assessed through multiple choice exams. Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- This programme does not lead to an award in the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- Click here for Accreditation Details