QQI Level 6 Advanced Cert in Digital Marketing
- QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing Major Award.
- Full cost €1295 (total cost including all fees) and includes all documentation, webinars, assessments, learner registration and QQI certification fees.
- No other accreditation or certification fees to pay.
- Course is completed over 9 months. Learners can work at their own pace and can start at any time of year.
- Blended learning (online with face-to-face elements) course with Tutor Support, accredited by QQI.
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
CMIT is offering those interested in the field of Digital Marketing an opportunity to complete the Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing. This level 6 certificate is designed with digital marketing professionals and those who wish to pursue a career in the field in mind.
The aim of the programme is to provide learners with an understanding of the principles of digital marketing and an introduction to web analytics, digital marketing tactics and how to develop a digital marketing strategy and a comprehensive digital business canvas. It provides learners with an understanding of SEO, paid search, and online display ads and how to build and measure email marketing campaign results including the use of social media. It will also provide learners with the skills needed to prepare, explore, and mine data, interpret data analytics and report on findings and the skills needed to user experience design and build, publish, edit and manage a WordPress website.
Learners who successfully complete the programme will be able to use their qualification to enhance their career or to progress in to further or higher education. By choosing to study this course with CMIT, learners have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive course manual, video, quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. Learners will be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from their dedicated Tutor. The eLearning system can be used from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this Digital Marketing Major Award?
- Those working in the field of digital marketing who are looking to upskill.
- Those who are interested in learning about digital marketing to enhance their business.
- Those who are interested in a part time programme of study delivered through distance learning.
- Those who are considering progressing into higher education programmes in this area.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Leaving Cert, Level 5 award or equivalent, and/or relevant Life or Work Experience.
- Applicants will be required to participate in live online classes/webinars.
- Applicants must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland and hold a valid PPS Number.
- Students should have a ‘good working knowledge’ of Excel and have access to Excel 2016 or later. A ‘good working knowledge’ is defined as the ability to create sheets, add data, sort cells, use basic formulas, and make tables/charts.
- Basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access and word processing software is required to do the course. For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- Further details on the proficiencies required to complete awards at Level 6 are explained in the Equipped to Participate Statements. For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing
Component 1: Digital Marketing Strategy
- What is digital marketing
- Web analytics
- Developing a digital marketing plan
- Introduction to digital marketing tactics
Component 2: SEO, Search and Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Paid Search (PPC) advertising
- Online display advertising
- Email advertising
Component 3: Business Data Analytics
- Introduction to data analytics
- Understanding data
- Preparing datasets
- Exploring, mining and interpreting analytics
Component 4: Advanced Web Design
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Building a WordPress site
- Publishing and editing content
- Managing a WordPress site
Component 5: Digital Business Models
- The digital consumer
- Digital innovation
- Generating and prioritising a business idea
- Business Model Canvas
Component 6: Social Media Marketing
- Social media consumer behaviour
- Social metrics
- Key platforms: marketing applications
- How to develop a Content Marketing Plan
- The programme is assessed through completion of written assignments, project work and collections of work. Assessment work must be submitted at regular intervals throughout the programme. All learners will be required to complete a Personal Learning Plan at the beginning of their course. The aim of this plan is to help learners manage their time during their programme of study. All work submitted must be your own work.
- All submitted assessment work will be reviewed by the course tutor and written feedback will be provided.
- As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 Major Award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Learners who complete this programme of study may progress to relevant HE courses on the National Framework of Qualifications.
Protection for Enrolled Learners
- As this course is of 3 months duration or longer, learners who enrol on this course are protected under the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012.
- CMIT has approval to offer students learner protection insurance. Learner Protection insurance is only in place when each student receives their Insurance Policy. Each learner should ensure that they receive a Learner Protection Insurance Policy in their name. Learner Protection insurance is provided by Arachas and underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC. The learner protection policy provides for a refund of fees as specified in the 2012 Act. In some circumstances, it may be possible for a learner to transfer to a similar programme in another provider. In such circumstances, the learner may opt to receive the cost of an alternative similar academic programme. Transfer to another programme is always only a second option. The learner protection insurance policy is governed by s. 65(4)(b) of the 2012 Act.’
- Click here for more information.
- Following successful completion of all required modules, learners will receive a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Click here for Accreditation Details