Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) course
- Course Fee: €495
- eLearning Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) course with Tutor Support leading to an NCFE certificate of achievement
- Students have 6 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of three of the most important and influential components in the day-to-day lives of humans; neurology, language, and programming. Combining how our body functions (Neurology, how we communicate (Language), and the models of the world we create (Programming), combined these three components will analyse and track the activities and behaviour carried out by human beings.
This course teaches the techniques of NLP practice, developing the knowledge of current therapists into this field, as well as those looking to get into this field of work. Combining theory and exercises, students have the opportunity to practice and study the skills of NLP.
Your Tutor will support you throughout the duration of the course. You complete the course by undertaking activities and assignments. Our student support team are also available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that support is available for your course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
Who should complete this Neuro-Linguistic Programming Course?
- NLP provides you with the skills to help others achieve their goals by overcoming their own self-perceived or subjective problems. It is widely adopted in psychotherapy, counselling, coaching, business communications, management training, sales, and sports.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Neuro-Linguistic Programming Course
Skills and Competencies Covered
- Your Role as an NLPer, Including Stages of Change
- The Four Pillars of Wisdom
- The Presuppositions
- Perception of Your World is Your Reality
- Communicating with NLP
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Preferred Representational Systems
- Mirroring and Matching
- Submodalities and The Meta Model
- Getting to Know You and Others
- Meta Programmes
- What do People Value Developing Your Life’s Purpose
- Logical Levels and Identifying Change
- Setting POWERful Goals
- NLP Toolbox – Introduction
- This course is assessed through a series of tutor-marked assignments. There is no exam for this course.
- This qualification has been accredited as a Customised Qualification by NCFE and the customised qualification’s learning outcomes and assessment criteria have been benchmarked at UK Level 3.
- On completion of this Customised Qualification, learners will receive a certificate of achievement. The certificate is evidence of the knowledge and skills gained by completing the qualification. This is an unregulated qualification and is not a nationally recognised qualification. CMIT can advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education.
- An award at UK Level 3 is roughly equivalent to a Level 5 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Click here for Accreditation Details