Cloud Computing certified bundle (4 courses)
- Course Fee:
Eur1595Special offer Eur595.
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- approved eLearning Course for CompTIA, EXIN and CCSK Certifications.
- eLearning course leading to certification from CompTIA, EXIN, CSA.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This Cloud Computing Bundle gives you 12 months access to CompTIA, EXIN and CCSK learning courses leading to certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. These certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought-after certifications available in the IT field today. Cloud Technology has exploded in the IT industry in the past few years. The days of hardware and infrastructure are being replaced by virtualization and cloud computing. Here are a few of the topics included in this bundle of courses:
- Fundamental Cloud Concepts
- Basics of Virtualization
- Specific Characteristics that Define a Cloud Infrastructure
- Elasticity, Resiliency and Measured Usage
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
- Combining Cloud Delivery Models
- Cloud Service and Cloud Service Consumer Roles
- (SaaS), (PaaS and (IaaS)
This Cloud Computing Bundle includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Cloud Computing Bundle?
- IT Managers and IT Security personnel.
- Programmers and Developers.
- IT Security Managers.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- While there are no prerequisites to taking these courses you should review the individual course pages for any specific exam requirements.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Cloud Computing Bundle
Course 1 CompTIA Cloud Overview
- The CompTIA Cloud Essential certification is applicable to a wide range of IT professionals. The course is geared towards those currently in or looking for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants and business process owners analysts.
- Topics include Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective. The business value of cloud computing. Technical perspective/cloud types. Steps to successful adoption of cloud. Impact and changes in IT service management. Risks and consequences.
Course 2 EXIN Cloud Computing Foundations
- EXIN’s Cloud Computing Foundation is not just a technical cloud course but instead focuses on the business and management side as well. The course also examines the auditing and service response within cloud computing as well as the delegation of IT responsibilities within an environment focused on cloud technology.
- Topics include The principles of CC, Implementing and Managing CC, Using the Cloud, Security and Compliance, Evaluation of CC.
Course 3 Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge course provides students with thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam.
- The course begins with a detailed description of cloud computing and then expands into all majors such as; Governance and Risk Management, the Cloud Architectural Framework and Business Continuity/Disaster.
Course 4 CompTIA Cloud+
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Business Perspective
- Technical Perspective
- Adopting the Cloud
- Operating in the Cloud
- Governing the Cloud
- Practice Exams.
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a Certificate in Advanced Cloud Computing from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive professional certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details