- Course Fee: Eur395
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by ABC Awards
- Students have 6 months to complete the course, at their own pace, and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This is an excellent course, which will equip you with detailed knowledge of Management Accounting, Pricing, Costing, Credit Control, Book-keeping and Record-keeping.
Your Tutor will support you throughout the duration of the course. Our student support team are also available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that support is available for your course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course.
This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Non-financial Managers in businesses who wish to gain an understanding of financial aspects of business.
- People considering a career in financial management.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in the subject matter by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- No previous experience or qualifications are necessary to commence the course.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Unit 1: Management Accounting
- Introduction to VAT
- The Analysed Cash Book, Sales and Purchase Day Books, Filing your records
- Reconciling the Bank Account
- Double Entry Book-keeping, and Single Entry Systems.
Unit 2: Credit Control
- Cracking the Credit Problem
- Is my Customer Credit Worthy, Credit Control Routines
- Debt Recovery Through the Courts
- Statutory Demands
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- VAT and Tax Relief for Bad Debts
Unit 3: Budgeting
- About Budgets
- Cash Flow Forecasts – The Cash Budget
- Managing Your Cash
- The Trading Budget
- Planning For Profit – The Profit and Loss Budget
- Key Management Reports
- Manual Accounting Records and Computerised Accounting Records.
Unit 4: Reviewing and Improving Business Practices
- Active Learning
- Planning Change
- Future Learning
- This ABC Awards certificate is assessed through a series of tutor marked assignments.
- At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a certificate of achievement by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the details all of the units you have completed as part of your course). The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Kendal Publishing Ltd has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet certain quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills towards regulated qualifications in the future. The unit summary can be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this sector. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of difficulty involved in successful completion by the learner. The course itself has been designed by Kendal Publishing Ltd to meet specific learners’ or employers’ requirements. ABC Awards’ endorsement involves a robust and rigorous quality audit by external inspectors to ensure quality is consistently met. A regular review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
- An ABC Awards Level 2 is roughly equivalent to a Level 4 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications but is not an award on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Click here for Accreditation Details