Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course
- Course Fee: €395
- Approved eLearning course leading to ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
According to Takashi Osada, Japanese author and quality pioneer, “if the process is right, the results will take care of themselves.” By Six Sigma standards, a “right process” is one that creates and delivers precisely what the customer needs. It uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organisation who are experts in these methods. This Green Belt Six Sigma course leads to certification by the ASQ through the Certified Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam and is designed to assist learners as part of their exam preparation. ASQ (American Society for Quality) is the global leader in certifying quality professional and has been at the forefront of the quality movement for more than 65 years.
This Six Sigma course includes the following features:
- 30 hours of instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice tests.
Who should complete this Green Belt Six Sigma course?
- Front line supervisors, quality professionals, service owners.
- Quality Managers, Quality Consultants, Process Engineers and ISO Consultants.
- Business Process Engineers and Business Process Consultants.
- Product technicians, IT Technician, Enterprise Technicians.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- There are no entry requirements to complete this course, however, before sitting the Six Sigma Green Belt examination, you are required to have certain experience requirements. Details available in the Assessment section.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Green Belt Six Sigma course
Six Sigma Foundations
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Are you listening to your customers (Role of VOC in Six Sigma)
- Quick Wins in Six Sigma Implementation
- Six Sigma Versus TQM
- Lean Inbound Transportation
- Promoting Six Sigma in the Workplace
- Critical-to-quality Tree – What’s That?
- Measurement Concepts in Six Sigma
- Does your Business Really Need Six Sigma?
- Identifying Candidates for Key Six Sigma Roles
- Kaizen Events
Six Sigma And The Organization
- Six Sigma and Lean in the Organization
- Design in the Organization
- Processes and Customer Analysis in Projects
- Basics of Projects and Teams
- Tools for Planning and Managing Project Opportunities
- Using Analysis Tools and Metrics for Project Decisions
- Modelling and Analyzing Processes
- Statistics and Probability
- Data Classification and Collection
- Summarizing and Presenting Data
- Probability Distributions and Measurement Systems Analysis
- Measuring Process Capability and Performance
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Testing for Means
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances, Proportions, ANOVA, and Chi-Square
Improve and Control
- Design of Experiments and Validation of Solutions
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans
- Using Basic Control Charts
- Once you successfully pass this Green Belt Six Sigma course, you will receive a certificate of completion in Green Belt Six Sigma from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- Following successful completion of the ASQ application and exam, you will receive Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
- lick here for Accreditation Details