Updated: 6th June 2023
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established and award-winning eLearning provider, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and NCFE centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of learner customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner and external stakeholder feedback.
Digital Marketing Tutor (Remote, part-time)
We are currently seeking suitably qualified applicants to join the Digital Marketing Tutor panel. Key responsibilities are:
- The provision of feedback on assessment work and support to learners via CMIT eLearning platform.
- Assessment and marking of learner assessments in line with college and awarding body requirements.
- Responding to learner queries via the CMIT Tutor messaging system.
- Completion of associated tutoring administration (marking sheets etc.).
- Involvement in programme development, programme improvement and periodic programmatic reviews.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in digital services.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient with online technologies and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to provide support to learners of diverse background.
- The ideal candidate will also hold a recognised training qualification. If not, they must be willing to complete a training qualification within 3 months of commencing the role (this programme will be provided by CMIT).
- Previous lecturing / tutoring experience is preferred but candidates with no previous experience will be considered if a proven interest in further education can be shown.
- Full training will be provided for the role.
- This is a part-time role.
- Dynamic award-winning eLearning company.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Training provided in the role.
- Annual training allowance.