CMIT Tutor Vacancies
Updated: 1 December 2018
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established and award winning elearning provider, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and CIW centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner and external stakeholder feedback.
Part-time Business Tutor (remote)
CMIT is seeking applicants for a part-time tutor role. Key responsibilities are:
- Assessing students work.
- Providing feedback on assessment work to learners via CMIT eLearning platform.
- Marking of learner assessments in line with college and awarding body requirements.
- Responding to learner queries.
- Please note that training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
The successful candidates will have the following competencies:
- Degree in a business-related field.
- 5+ years’ work experience.
- Experience or proven interest in the field of further education.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient with online technologies and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to provide support to learners of diverse background.
- The ideal candidate will also hold a recognised training qualification. If not they must be willing to complete a training qualification within 3 months of commencing the role (this programme will be provided by CMIT).
- Previous lecturing / tutoring experience is preferred.