Updated: 20th August 2020
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established and award-winning eLearning provider, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and NCFE centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of learner customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner and external stakeholder feedback.
Quality Assurance Administrator (Bray, Co. Wicklow)
CMIT is seeking applicants for a quality assurance administrator role on a part-time basis. Key responsibilities are:
- Organise, attend and maintain accurate records/minutes of meetings.
- Produce accurate reports on learner progress.
- Complete regular quality audits and produce improvement reports.
- Develop graphs, reports, and dashboards.
- Analyse operations data, surveys, and learner feedback to produce reports and develop recommendations to improve the quality of activities.
- Review and test course delivery to ensure the highest level of service is being delivered to the learner.
- Respond to learner queries.
- Other administration duties as required.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with a minimal error rate.
- Superb interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Good team player with excellent collaboration.
- Ability to work consistently to deadlines.
- Proven experience in administration.
- Diploma, or equivalent, at Level 6/7 (NFQ).
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to provide support to learners of diverse backgrounds.