Updated: 8th September 2022
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established and award-winning eLearning provider, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and NCFE centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of learner customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner and external stakeholder feedback.
We are currently recruiting a diligent and detail orientated Administrator to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. Salary negotiable DOE. Key responsibilities are:
Sales Support / Backup to Sales Team
- Telephone in-bound enquiries (support)
- Enrolment enquiries / setup enquiries (support)
- Student Support
- Completing monthly / yearly progress and quality reports
- Data collection and analysis (completion, grade analysis etc.)
- Process Student Results and Data Entry
- Student Deletion / Certification / Administration
- Tutor Feedback following each certification cycle
- Other administration duties as required.
Meeting attendance and administration
- Quality Committee
- Academic Board (Secretary) Organise Academic Board (Schedule, Agenda, Minutes)
- Results Approval Panel (Secretary), (Schedule, Agenda, Minutes)
The successful candidates will have the following skills and competencies:
- Confident and proficient telephone skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strong customer service skills with an interest in supporting students and providing information and assistance.
- Excellent MS Office skills including the use of Excel to manipulate and extract data.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative to complete tasks within given deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable with learning new technology.
- Open to change and improvement and interested in contributing as a team member across all aspects of the college.
- Dynamic award-winning eLearning company.
- Opportunity for significant personal growth and advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Training provided in the role.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Annual training allowance.
- Onsite parking (free).