CMIT Vacancies (2)
Updated: 17th May 2022
College of Management and IT (CMIT) is an established and award-winning eLearning provider, based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. The college provides a range of business, and technology courses to adult learners in Ireland, and is a registered QQI, ILM, and NCFE centre. CMIT has a strong commitment to quality and high levels of learner customer service; this is borne out through very positive learner and external stakeholder feedback.
Healthcare Tutor (Remote)
CMIT is seeking suitably qualified applicants to join the Healthcare Tutor Panel. Key responsibilities are:
- The provision of feedback on assessment work and support to learners via CMIT eLearning platform.
- Assessment and marking of learner assessments in line with college and awarding body requirements.
- Responding to learner queries via the CMIT Tutor messaging system.
- Completion of associated tutoring administration (marking sheets etc.).
- Involvement in programme development, programme improvement and periodic programmatic reviews.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or related field or an RGN.
- 5+ years’ work experience in health or social services.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proficient with online technologies and Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to provide support to learners of diverse background.
- The ideal candidate will also hold a recognised training qualification. If not they must be willing to complete a training qualification within 3 months of commencing the role (this programme will be provided by CMIT).
- Previous lecturing / tutoring experience is preferred but candidates with no previous experience will be considered if a proven interest in further education can be shown.
- Full training will be provided for the role.
- This is a part time role.
Administrator – Quality Assurance
We are currently recruiting a diligent and detail orientated Quality Assurance Administrator to join our Quality Assurance and Certification team on a permanent basis. Full-time or part-time role considered.
- Degree in Business or related field is desirable.
- Experience in an administration role is essential.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with different stakeholder groups (learners, team members, external stakeholders).
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration and time management skills
- Willingness to learn, innovate and adapt.
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel as role requires data manipulation and reporting.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work toward project-based timeframes using own initiative and communicating progress to other team members.
- Working on key quality assurance projects.
- Quality monitoring, auditing, and reporting.
- Organise/participate in committees/teams within the college e.g., Quality Committee.
- Certification query/support for learners.
- Quality assurance and other administration as required.
- Dynamic award-winning eLearning company.
- Opportunity for significant personal growth and advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Training provided in the role.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Annual training allowance.
- Onsite parking (free).
Salary: Depends upon skills/experience. Full-time or part-time role considered.Apply Online