CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor
- Course Fee:
Eur595Special Offer 395
- Approved eLearning course leading to certification from ISACA
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
IT Security is considered by many to be the fastest growing and most lucrative sector in the IT market. With today’s leading companies putting ever-growing importance on the security of their infrastructure, IT Security pros are capitalising on acquiring high salary positions to protect these businesses systems. CISAs are recognised internationally as professionals with the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Internal and External Auditors (Both IT and Financial).
- Compliance Officers and Finance/CPA Professionals.
- Information Security Professionals, Risk Management Professionals and IT Professionals and Management.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Learners who intend to take the official exams should check they meet the pre-requisites. Details in the Assessment section below.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course
Module 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- IS Audit Strategy
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards
- IT Audit and Assurance Guidelines
- IT Audit and Assurance Tools and Techniques
- Risk-based audit planning and audit project management techniques
- Audit quality assurance (QA) systems and frameworks
- Types of audits (e.g., internal, external, financial)
Module 2: IT Governance and Management
- IT strategy
- IT organisational structure
- IT human resources (personnel) management
- IT resource management
- IT management and monitoring of controls
- Organisation’s business continuity plan (BCP)
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
Module 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- IT supplier selection and contract management processes
- Benefits realisation practices
- Risk management practices
- System development methodologies and tools
Module 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- IT service management framework and practices
- Database management practices
- Service management frameworks
- Capacity planning and related monitoring tools
- Change management, configuration management, release management and patch management practices
Module 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Information security and privacy policies
- Information security standards
- Information security procedures
- Generally accepted practices and applicable external requirements
- Techniques for the design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of security controls
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive a Certificate in Advanced Systems Security from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.