Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course
- Course Fee: €395
- Approved eLearning course leading to ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
According to Takashi Osada, Japanese author and quality pioneer, “if the process is right, the results will take care of themselves.” By Six Sigma standards, a “right process” is one that creates and delivers precisely what the customer needs.
This Black Belt Six Sigma course for certification seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. This course leads to certification by the ASQ through the Certified Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam and is designed to assist learners as part of their exam preparation. It builds on foundational knowledge that is taught in our ASQ-aligned Green Belt curriculum. ASQ (American Society for Quality) is the global leader in certifying quality professional and has been at the forefront of the quality movement for more than 65 years.
This Black Belt Six Sigma course includes the following features:
- 70 hours of instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice tests.
Who should complete this Black Belt Six Sigma course?
- Quality Managers, Quality Consultants, Process Engineers and ISO Consultants.
- Business Process Engineers and Business Process consultants.
- Product technicians, IT Technician, Enterprise Technicians.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- There are no entry requirements to complete this course, however, before sitting the Six Sigma Green Belt examination, you are required to have certain experience requirements. Details available in the Assessment section.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Black Belt Six Sigma course
- Organisation-Wide Deployment
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Team Management
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
- Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
- Once you successfully pass this Black Belt Six Sigma course, you will receive a certificate of completion in Black Belt Six Sigma from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- Following successful completion of the ASQ exam, you will receive Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details
- Click here for more details on ASQ Black Belt Certification