QQI SEO, Search and Email Marketing
- Course Fee: €455 (total cost including all fees)
- QQI Level 6 Certificate in SEO, Search and Email Marketing
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace and may commence at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This is a highly practical distance learning SEO, Search and Email Marketing course designed to provide learners with an understanding of search engine optimisation and how to devise paid search adverts, online display ads and email marketing campaigns and how to measure their results.
It is suited for those who are working in digital marketing and wish to learn specific skills in SEO, online advertising and email marketing, existing marketeers who wish to learn new digital skills or those with an interest in commencing education or career path in the sector.
This distance learning, QQI accredited SEO, Search and Email Marketing course, means that learners can study flexibly at home, or at work, and gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, learners have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive course manual, video, quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. Learners will be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from their dedicated Tutor. The eLearning system can be used from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this SEO, Search and Email Marketing course?
- Those already working in the sector or with previous qualifications who want to update their knowledge.
- Those considering a career in the sector.
- Those who are interested in learning about SEO, search, and email marketing already working in the sector or with previous qualifications who want to update their knowledge.
- Those who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Leaving Certificate or Level 5 Award or equivalent or relevant life/work experience.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland and have a valid PPS Number.
- Basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access and word processing software is required to do the course. For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- Further details on the proficiencies required to complete awards at Level 6 are explained in the Equipped to Participate Statements. For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this SEO, Search and Email Marketing course
Unit 1: Search Engine Optimisation
- Introduction to SEO
- Search engine ranking factors
- On–site technical and content
- Off–site links, social and local
- Measuring SEO performance
Unit 2: Paid Search (PPC) Advertising
- How Paid Search works
- Paid Search budgets
- Targeting options
- Keyword selection
- Devising Ads
- Landing pages
- Measuring PPC campaign performance
Unit 3: Online Display Advertising
- How Display ads works
- Targeting options
- Ad formats
- Creative design of Display ads
- Measuring Display ads campaign performance
Unit 4: Email Advertising
- Goals of email advertising
- Main types of email campaign
- How to build an email database
- Designing and sending emails
- Measuring email campaign performance
- This course is assessed through completion of two Assignments.
- All work submitted must be the learners own work. There is no exam for this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a Level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in SEO, Search and Email Marketing.
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Click here for Accreditation Details