QQI Digital Marketing Strategy
- Course Fee: €455 (total cost including all fees)
- QQI Level 6 Certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy course
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace and may commence at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This is a highly practical distance learning Digital Marketing Strategy course designed to equip learners with an understanding of the concept and principles of digital marketing, an introduction to web analytics, digital marketing tactics and how to develop a digital marketing strategy.
It is highly suited for those who are working in digital marketing and wish to acquire strategic planning skills relevant to digital marketing campaigns, existing marketeers who wish to learn new digital skills or those with an interest in commencing education or career path in the sector.
This distance learning, QQI accredited Digital Marketing Strategy course, means that learners can study flexibly at home, or at work, and gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, learners have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive course manual, video, quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. Learners will be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from their dedicated Tutor. The eLearning system can be used from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this Digital Marketing course?
- Those already working in the sector or with previous qualifications who want to update their knowledge.
- Those considering a career in the sector.
- Those with an interest in learning about digital marketing strategy.
- Those who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Leaving Certificate or Level 5 Award or equivalent or relevant life/work experience.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland and have a valid PPS Number.
- Basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access and word processing software is required to do the course. For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- Further details on the proficiencies required to complete awards at Level 6 are explained in the Equipped to Participate Statements. For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Digital Marketing Strategy course
Unit 1: What is Digital Marketing
- The marketing concept and marketing mix
- The principles of marketing
- Traditional v. digital marketing communications
- Working in Digital Marketing
Unit 2: Web Analytics
- Traffic metrics
- Visitor metrics
- Events and content metrics
- e-Commerce checkout metrics
- Conversion metrics
- Search metrics
- Aligning metrics to business goals
Unit 3: Developing a Digital Marketing plan
- The STAR planning model
- Situation Analysis (S)
- Targets (T)
- Actions (A)
- Results (R) measurement with web analytics
Unit 4: Introduction to Digital Marketing tactics
- Search engine optimisation
- Display advertising
- Google Search Ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Online PR
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- This course is assessed through completion of an Assignment and a Project.
- All work submitted must be the learners own work. There is no exam for this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a Level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Click here for Accreditation Details