IT Security Master Certification Bundle
- Course Fee: €895
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Approved eLearning course leading to certification from CompTIA, Cisco, CISA, ISACA and (ISC)².
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This bundle gives you 12 months access to the 7 most valued IT Security certifications CompTIA CASP, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Security+, CISA, CISM, CISSP and CCSK. IT Security is considered by many to be the fastest growing and most lucrative sector of the IT market. With today’s leading companies putting an ever growing importance on the security of their infrastructure, IT Security pros are capitalising on acquiring high salary positions to protect these businesses systems.
CompTIA CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualise, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. It involves applying critical thinking and judgement across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers while managing risk.
CompTIA CySA+ certification covers vulnerability management, cyber Incident response and security architecture and tool sets.
CompTIA Security+ certification covers network security, compliance and operation security, threats and vulnerabilities as well as application, data and host security. Also included are access control, identity management, and cryptography.
CISA are recognised internationally as professionals with the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise.
CISM trains students for a position in Risk Management, Security Auditor, Compliance Officer or an executive management position as a CSO, CTO or CIO.
CISSP certification is a globally recognised standard of achievement that confirms an individual’s knowledge in the field of information security. CISSPs are information assurance professionals who define the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. It was the first certification in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
CCSK provides students thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam.
These courses include the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- IT Professionals and IT Management.
- Information Security Professionals.
- Risk Management Professionals, Internal and External Auditors and IT Compliance Officers.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. While there are no pre requisites to take these courses you should review the individual course pages for any specific exam requirements.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
- Underlying Security Models
- Selecting Security
- Security Configuration Management
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Secure Web Services
- Risk Management
- Forensic and Incident Response
- Secure System Life Cycle
- Security Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
- Networking Terminology
- Locking Down Or Network
- Introduction To Security Terminology
- Policies And Standards
- Physical Security
- Risk Analysis
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Introduction To Computer Forensics
- Types Of Attacks
- System Security Threats
- Security Assessments
- Monitoring And Auditing
- Access Control
- Mitigating Security Threats
- Implementing System Security
- Public Key Infrastructure
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- IT Governance and Management
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development
- Information Security Program Implementation
- Information Security Program Management
- Incident Management and Response
- The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge course provides students with thorough coverage of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK certification exam.
- The course begins with a detailed description of cloud computing and then expands into all majors such as; Governance and Risk Management, the Cloud Architectural Framework and Business Continuity/Disaster.
- Following completion of the online assessment you will receive a IT Cyber Security Master certificate from College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive professional certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details
Student Reviews of this Course