- This statement relates to privacy practices in connection with the use of this website. By visiting this website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- For full terms and conditions relating to purchasers click here
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
- CMIT fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
Collection and use of personal information
- CMIT does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by using our Secure Online Enrolment or Contact Form). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, unless they are involved in the provision of the service, in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
- Your personal data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes, for example, to identify visitor trends to the website.
- We have a policy on deleting data which we hold after it is no relevant to original purposes for processing
- ‘Right to access by the data subject’: you have a right to obtain a copy of any data we hold, free of charge, in an electronic format. Any access request will be concluded within one month.
- ‘Right to rectification’: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data held about you.
- ‘Right to erasure’: you have the right to be forgotten and we will erase any personal data held on request.
- ‘Right to object to direct marketing’: you have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data (e.g. email addresses) for marketing purposes.
- To contact us in relation to any of these issues complete our contact form
- This website uses “cookie” technology. Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website. When users visit the same website again, the browser sends cookies back to the website allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like personalised details or preferences.
- CMIT uses two different types of cookies: “session” cookies and “performance” cookies. “Session” cookies help users to navigate through our website. They are deleted once you leave our website.
- Session cookies do not contain anything other than a session identification number which allows the web server to “remember” where you are on the website.
- “Performance” cookies are used by CMIT to provide statistics and reports on the usage of our website (details in relation to which pages on our website users visited, how they got there etc.). Some of these cookies are saved to your computer so that we know when you revisit our website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and used anonymously. We use these cookies to understand what content is popular which helps us to improve our website.