CMIT is delighted to offer the new CompTIA Network+ elearning distance learning course. Network+ is a technical prerequisite option for IT technicians seeking to join the Apple Consultants Network, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense. It also fulfills US DoD Directive 8570.01-M.
CompTIA is the Computing Technology Industry Association with over 200,000 members worldwide. The CompTIA Network+ certification is the world standard entry-level qualification for computer technicians and engineers, and is held by nearly half a million people worldwide. It validates IT hardware and software technical skills and confirms a technician’s ability to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and networking. This course covers the latest syllabus. Companies such as Dell, HP, Ricoh, Sharp and Xerox recommend or require CompTIA Network+ for their networking technicians.
About this course
This comprehensive elearning distance learning coursecourse prepares students for the Network+ Certification from CompTIA. The course is completed online, at your own time, at a location that suits you. You progress through the course materials and complete the online lessons and tests. This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.