Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner course
- Course Fee:
Eur895Special Offer Eur595
- Approved eLearning course leading to PRINCE2 Certification
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This Prince2 Foundation is the first of two examination courses that you are required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. This makes it the ideal starting point for anyone who is interested in a rewarding career in Project Management. The Foundation certification is internationally recognised and covers the basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2®. Completing the Foundation course will ensure the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes, Processes and Tailoring. Successfully passing the PRINCE2® Foundation examination is also a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam which will lead to becoming a Registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
The Prince2 Practitioner course is required to pass in order to become a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. Successful completion of this course will indicate that the candidate is able to act as a sufficiently informed member of a Project Management team that uses the PRINCE2® methodology. With the demand for PRINCE2® continuously increasing, it is a highly valuable way to enhance your employability.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner course?
- Project Managers in technical and business fields.
- Programme Managers and Project Directors.
- Aspiring Project Managers and Project Leads/Stream Leads.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- There are no entry requirements to complete this course. However, you are required to complete and pass the Prince2 Foundation before being eligible to take the Practitioner Exam.
- As this programme is delivered through distance learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner course
Unit 1: Prince2 Foundation
- Module 1 Structural Overview
- Module 2 PRINCE2 Overview
- Module 3 Principles
- Module 4 Walkthrough
- Module 5 Organisation
- Module 6 Starting Up a Project
- Module 7 Business Case
- Module 8 Initiating a Project
- Module 9 Directing a Project
- Module 10 Progress
- Module 11 Plans
- Module 12 Quality
- Module 13 Risk
- Module 14 Change
- Module 15 Controlling a Stage
- Module 16 Managing Product Delivery
- Module 17 Managing a Stage Boundary
- Module 18 Closing a Project
- Module 19 Exam Preparation Videos
Unit 2: Prince2 Practitioner
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Process Walkthrough
- Module 3: Principles
- Module 4: Organisation
- Module 5: Starting Up a Project
- Module 6: Business Case
- Module 7: Initiating a Project
- Module 8: Directing a Project
- Module 9: Progress
- Module 10: Plans
- Module 11: Quality
- Module 12: Risks
- Module 13: Change
- Module 14: Controlling a Stage
- Module 15: Managing Product Delivery
- Module 16: Managing a Stage Boundary
- Module 17: Closing a Project
- Module 18: Exam Preparation and Outro
- Module 19: Exam Walkthrough
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- Following successful completion of the application and exams, you will be a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner.
- Click here for Accreditation Details