CMIT are pleased to announce the addition of the new Agile Project Management course.
The Agile Project Management course gives the basics of Agile with emphasis on the Scrum style. This course also gives the student a working understanding of how the philosophies and principles of Agile are used in successful projects. This course is intended for project management professionals who are either using Agile principles in their work, or wish to included the principles, tools and techniques in the future.
If you are already working in a project management capacity –The new Agile Project Management course is the perfect supplement to enhance your project management skills and performance.
Agile refers to a set of “methods and practices based on the values and principles expressed in the Agile Manifesto,” which includes things like collaboration, self-organisation, and cross functionality of teams. Scrum is a framework that is used to implement Agile development.
Topics covered in this Agile Project Management course
- Module 1 – What Is Agile
- Module 2 – Projects and Project Management
- Module 3 – Agile and Scrum
- Module 4 – Common Scrum Terminology
- Module 5 – Other Iterative Methods
- Module 6 – Using Agile Outside Software Development
- Module 7 – Transitioning To Agile
- Module 8 – Critique of Agile
- Module 9 – Review of Agile