Agile Project Management
- Course Fee: €395
- Approved eLearning course leading to certification from CMIT
- Students have 6 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
The Agile Project Management course gives the basics of Agile with emphasis on the Scrum style. This course also gives the student a working understanding of how the philosophies and principles of Agile are used in successful projects. This course is intended for project professionals who are either using Agile principles in their work or wish to include the principles, tools and techniques in the future.
Agile management refers to an iterative, incremental method of managing ‘design and build’ activities of engineering, information technology and other business areas that aim to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Agile Project Management course?
- Business Project Managers, IT Project Managers and Project Leaders who wish to formalise their skills.
- Aspiring or newly appointed Project Managers.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- There are no entry requirements to complete this course
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Agile Project Management course
- Module 1 – What Is Agile
- Module 2 – Projects And Project Management
- Module 3 – Agile And Scrum
- Module 4 – Common Scrum Terminology
- Module 5 – Other Iterative Methods
- Module 6 – Using Agile Outside Software Development
- Module 7 – Case Studies Of Transitioning To Agile
- Module 8 – Critique Of Agile
- Module 9– Review Of Agile
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- Following successful completion of the Agile Project Management course, you will receive a Diploma in Agile Project Management from CMIT.