Microsoft MTA Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals
- Course Fee: Special offer Eur295
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Microsoft Technology Associate certifications are a great place to start if you are considering moving into the field of technology. This Microsoft MTA Server Course covers a good range of fundamental Windows Server concepts and techniques. It provides an appropriate entry point for a career in technology.
This Microsoft MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Microsoft MTA Server 2016 course?
- Anyone interested enhancing their networking and Windows Server 2016 Administration and computer related skills
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. However, it is recommended that candidates have basic Information Technology Knowledge.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Microsoft MTA Server 2016 course
- Module 1: Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Module 2: Managing Windows Server 2016
- Module 3: Managing Storage
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers
- Module 5: Essential Services
- Module 6: Understanding File and Print Services
- Module 7: Windows Network Services and Applications
- Following successful completion of the Microsoft MTA Microsoft Server Administration Fundamentals course, you will receive a Certificate in Microsoft Server 2016 Fundamentals from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive Microsoft certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details