QQI eBusiness (Digital Business Models) course
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 6 component certificate in eBusiness course (6N4485)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click Here
This is a highly practical distance learning eBusiness course designed to equip learners with skills in (1) developing eBusiness Strategy, (2) creating an online business, and (3) running an online business. It shows you how to design an eBusiness Digital Model and especially relevant for online start-ups. It is highly suited for those who are currently working in online businesses and organisations with an online presence. The course is particularly relevant for those who currently work in digital marketing or website development. It is also very suitable for anyone establishing or running an internet start-up.
This distance learning, QQI accredited eBusiness course, means that learners can study flexibly at home, or at work, and gain a nationally accredited Qualification. By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive course manual, video, quizzes and personalised Tutor Support.
The course documentation for this QQI certified eBusiness course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from your Tutor. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this eBusiness course?
- Start-up founders or soon-to-be founders.
- Anyone involved in eCommerce, eBusiness or Digital Marketing.
- Anyone working in a Marketing role, who wishes to acquire eBusiness skills.
- Business owners who wish to take advantage of the internet as a channel for doing business.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in eBusiness by distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- As this programme is delivered through online learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A good working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this eBusiness course
Unit 1: Introduction to eBusiness
- What is eBusiness
- Common eBusiness Applications
- Internet Start-ups
- Emerging Trends in eBusiness
Unit 2: eBusiness Models
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
Unit 3: eBusiness Strategy
- Key questions to be addressed
- The business application
- Market strategy
- Technology strategy
- Financial model
Unit 4: Building an Online Business
- Site and app development
- Digital marketing
- Fulfilment and operations
- Online and mobile payments
- 4Data management
- Security and controls
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Business supports
- This course is assessed through completion of two Assignments and a Project.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam for this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in eBusiness (6N4485).
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.