College of Management and IT (CMIT) was a finalist in the 2016 Digital Media Awards as “Best in Digital Learning”. The achievement is based on College of Management and IT (CMIT)’s innovative approach to delivery of elearning through live online classes, online videos, messaging, direct contact with tutors, online personalised feedback on assessments and other resources. It recognises College of Management and IT (CMIT)’s leading position in the area of accredited QQI eLearning courses in Ireland. Now in its 12th year the Accenture Digital Media Awards are the most prestigious Digital Awards in Ireland.
The independent judging panel represent a broad spectrum of industry professionals specialising in media, gaming, design, digital marketing, telecommunications, and app development.
CMIT provides courses which are approved by or lead to certification by the following Educational Bodies, Professional Bodies and Organisations.
- Established in 2004, College of Management and IT (CMIT) is the leading provider of certified / accredited elearning and distance learning education in Ireland.
- Our aim is to provide the opportunity for people to gain a recognised qualification in the most convenient and flexible way possible, while providing clear value for money.
- You can get one-to-one support from your Tutor online and personalised feedback on your progress. Telephone support is also provided by our Student Support Team.
- Learn anywhere, anytime. You have 24×7 online access to your course. You do not have to travel to go attend classes.
- Most courses are assessed by project work and assignments. Learning is now more interesting with video, quizzes, and self-paced activities. You don’t need fast broadband, just an internet connection. (eLearning and tutor support may vary by course, please check each course page for details).