QQI Digital Marketing course
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 5 component certificate in Digital Marketing course (5N1364)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace, and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This is a highly practical distance learning Digital Marketing course is designed to equip learners with skills in: (1) search engine optimisation, (2) pay-per-click advertising, (3) display advertising, (4) affiliate marketing, (5) online PR, (6) social media marketing, and (7) email marketing.
It is highly suited for those who are currently working with websites and wish to gain skills in online marketing, marketers who wish to acquire online marketing skills and business owners who wish to take advantage of the internet as a marketing channel for their business.
This distance learning, QQI accredited Digital Marketing course, means that learners can study flexibly at home, or at work, and gain a nationally accredited Qualification. The course is particularly relevant for those who currently work in marketing or in website development. It is also very suitable for small businesses owners who wish to improve their marketing effectiveness.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive course manual, video, quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this QQI certified Digital Marketing course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from your Tutor. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this Digital Marketing course?
- Anyone working with websites who wishes to acquire up-to-date skills in online marketing, e.g. web developers, web designers, content manager, webmasters.
- Anyone working in a marketing role, in a company, or in an agency, who wishes to acquire online marketing skills.
- Business owners who wish to take advantage of the internet as a marketing channel for their business.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in marketing by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- As this programme is delivered through online learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A good working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Digital Marketing course
Unit 1: Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Concept
- The Marketing Mix
- The Principles of Marketing
Unit 2: Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Traditional Marketing v. Digital Marketing
- Roles in Digital Marketing
- Client Management
Unit 3: Developing a Digital Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing Planning Model
- Situation Analysis
- Results Measurement with Web Analytics
Unit 4: Search Engine Optimisation
- Search Engine Ranking Factors
- How to optimise a Site for better Search Engine Positions
Unit 5: Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Pay-per-click Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
Unit 6: Online PR, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- This course is assessed through completion of a Project and a Porfolio of Work. This entails development of a marketing plan for a website, and written work.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam with this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 5 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 5 component certificate in Digital Marketing (5N1364).
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details