Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- Course Fee:
Eur895Special offer Eur595
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning Course leading to certification from Oracle
- Courses do not involve classes, and all course materials are provided.
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Oracle certifications are tangible, industry-recognised credentials that can help you succeed in your IT career and provide measurable benefits to your employer. Oracle certifications are a reliable validation of training and experience that can accelerate your professional development, improve your productivity, and enhance your credibility. In fact, 97% of Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. Well-trained, highly-skilled database professionals who can manage critical systems are in high demand.
This comprehensive Oracle Certified Associate Course prepares students for the Oracle 12c Database Administrator. The course is completed online, at your own time, at a location that suits you. This course covers in-depth database administration topics such as troubleshooting, problem recovery, and managing storage and memory. With Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals, you experience the benefits of an Oracle Database that is re-engineered for Cloud computing. Multitenant architecture brings enterprises unprecedented hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient Cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals certifications emphasize the full set of skills that DBAs need in today’s competitive marketplace. The Oracle course will prepare you for your Oracle Database 12c Installation and Administrator Professional certification with ease.
Practice exams are also included, which will allow you to answer questions in the same format as the test on exam day, and will provide in-depth instructional feedback on each question to thoroughly cover every subject you need to master.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Oracle Certified Associate Course?
- Oracle 12c Developers and Database Administrators.
- People considering a career as a Oracle Database Developer or Administrator.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. However it is recommended that learners would typically involved in the daily operational management and maintenance of Oracle systems or have equivalent knowledge.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Oracle Certified Associate Course
Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals
- Intro to Oracle 12c SQL Fundamentals
- Retrieving Data
- SQL Functions
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- Data Definition Language
- Combining Queries
- Oracle 12C SQL Fundamentals Review
Oracle Database 12c: Administration
- Database Concepts and Tools
- Memory Structure
- Constraints And Triggers
- Internal Structures
- Starting Up and Shutting Down Database
- Critical Storage Files
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Concurrency
- Backup and Recovery
- Course Review
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a Diploma in Advanced Database Administration from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive Oralce certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details