Microsoft Programming bundle
- Course Fee: Course Fee:
Eur885 Special offer Eur595
- eLearning course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- The course is suited to the following IT roles: Web Developers, Mobile Developers, Software Engineers, Web Designers, SQL Developers.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. However MCSD exams are intended as a follow on from MCSA certification with a minimum of one to two years of experience developing with HTML in an object-oriented, event-driven programming model with a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Web Services, including one or more years developing Web API and Azure solutions.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Course 1: Microsoft: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Introduction to Web Development
- C Sharp
- HTML and CSS Comprehensive Review
- Intro to SQL Server
- Model View and Controller
- A Comprehensive Introduction to jQuery
- Course Review
Course 2: Microsoft: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Accessing Data
- Designing And Implementing WCF Services
- Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming Web API Based Services
- Deploying Web Applications and Services
- Course Review
Course 3: Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML5
- Developer Toolkit
- HTML Forms
- Building Websites
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive a Diploma in Microsoft Programming from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive Microsoft certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive Microsoft certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details