Microsoft MCSA: SQL 2012 Certification Bundle
- Course Fee:
Eur895Special offer Eur595
- eLearning course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Microsoft SQL Server is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organisations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence. The courses in this SQL bundle are Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016, Microsoft 70-741: MSCA Networking with Windows Server 2016, and Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016. Taking these courses will provide you with training in Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments, Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments, Implementing Advanced Networking Features, Securing the Network Infrastructure, and Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- The course is suited to the following IT roles: Database Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Support, Database Developer, Network Engineer, Service Analyst, Support Engineer, Administrator.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- You must have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and access to the internet to complete the course.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Course 1: Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Configure Active Directory Network for Host and Compute Environments
- Implementing Local and Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtualization and Containers
- Implementing High Availability
- Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments
Course 2: Microsoft 70-741: MSCA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Plan and Implement IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Installing and Configuring DNS
- Implementing and Managing IP Address Management
- Implementing Remote Access
- Installing and Configuring Branch Office Networking
- Implementing Advanced Networking Features
- Securing the Network Infrastructure
Course 3: Microsoft 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
- Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
- Managing AD DS Objects
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Working with Complex AD Infrastructures
- Implementing Group Policy
- Understanding Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization
- Monitoring and Recovering AD DS
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Following successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate in SQL Server 2012 from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification. This is assessed through multiple choice exams (70-740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016, 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016). Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive a Certificate in MCSA SQL Server 2012 from College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification. This is assessed through multiple choice exams. Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- This programme does not lead to an award in the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- Click here for Accreditation Details