Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 bundle (3 courses)
- Course Fee:
Eur895Special offer Eur595
- eLearning course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organisations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence. The courses in this Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course bundle are Microsoft: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016, Microsoft: Networking with Windows Server 2016, and Microsoft: Identity in Windows Server 2016. Taking these courses will provide you with training in Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments, Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments, Implementing Advanced Networking Features, Securing the Network Infrastructure, and Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers.
This Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course?
- The Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course is suited to the following IT roles: Database Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Support, Database Developer, Network Engineer, Service Analyst, Support Engineer, Administrator.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. However it is recommended that candidates for this exam are involved with the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course
Course 1: Microsoft: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Installing Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- Configure Active Directory Network for Host and Compute Environments
- Implementing Local and Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtualization and Containers
- Implementing High Availability
- Maintaining and Monitoring Server Environments
Course 2: Microsoft: MSCA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Plan and Implement IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Installing and Configuring DHCP
- Installing and Configuring DNS
- Implementing and Managing IP Address Management
- Implementing Remote Access
- Installing and Configuring Branch Office Networking
- Implementing Advanced Networking Features
- Securing the Network Infrastructure
Course 3: Microsoft: Identity in Windows Server 2016
- Installing and Configuring Domain Controllers
- Managing AD DS Objects
- Securing Active Directory Domain Services
- Working with Complex AD Infrastructures
- Implementing Group Policy
- Understanding Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization
- Monitoring and Recovering AD DS
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Following successful completion of the Microsoft MCSA Server 2016 course, you will receive a Certificate in Microsoft Server 2016 from CMIT.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive Microsoft certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details