Cisco complete eLearning bundle (9 courses)
- Course Fee: (9 courses) €
1495Special Offer Eur695 (€800 off)
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Cisco-approved eLearning Course for Cisco Certifications
- eLearning course leading to certification from Cisco
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This bundle gives you access to Cisco learning courses leading to Cisco certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. Cisco certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought-after certifications available in the IT field today! Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. The Cisco learning bundle is a complete resource for all your Cisco training. These courses can be combined to achieve CCENT, CCNA and CCNP certifications. This course bundle includes the following courses:
- Cisco ICND1
- Cisco ICND2
- Cisco CCNP Route
- Cisco CCNP Switch
- Cisco CCNP TSHOOT
- Cisco WiFund
- Cisco CICD Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco CIVND Cisco Video Network
- Cisco CCNA Security
This Cisco Complete eLearning bundle includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Cisco Complete eLearning bundle?
- Network, Broadband, Data and Voice Technicians.
- LAN and WAN Administrators.
- Cisco partners and authorised technicians.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- None. It is however recommended that students have a basic understanding of personal computing hardware configurations and of networking business drivers. They should also have experience in installing, configuring, and operating basic network infrastructures.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Cisco Complete eLearning bundle
Cisco ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Networking fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working with Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- Ipv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Cisco ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Implementing Wide Area Networks
- Configuring IPv4 Services
- IPv4 Routing and Troubleshooting
- IPv6 Routing and Troubleshooting
- Understanding Cloud-Based Networking
Cisco CCNP Route – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Plan and Design
- EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP
- Course Review
Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH
- Plan and design
- Switch Configuration
- IP Configuration.
- STP and RTP.
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBR
- Course Review
Cisco Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting Switches, Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking
- Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, EtherChannel, Troubleshooting InterVLAN Routing and Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features, Troubleshooting FirstHop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing, IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists, Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng, Troubleshooting EIGRP
- OSPF and OSPFv3, Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution, Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools, Troubleshooting Management Access
Cisco Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Wireless Basics, Wireless Standards, Wireless Signals
- Antennas, Topologies, Frame Types
- Planning Coverage, Architectures, Stand Alone And Cloud Deployments
- Controller Based Deployment, Controller Discovery, Roaming
- Radio Resource Management, Wireless Security, WLAN Configuration
- Guest Networks, Client Connectivity, Managing Wireless
- Interference, Troubleshooting
Cisco CICD: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- Telephony and Call Routing
- Preparing The Network And Phone Behavior
- CUCM Administration Interfaces
- Call Configuration
Cisco CIVND: Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
- Pre-Course Chapter 1 & 2
- Cisco Video And Content Delivery, Cisco Video Surveillance, Cisco Collaboration, Central Collaboration Endpoint Control
- Unified IP Phones, Desk Endpoints And Cisco Jabber, Configuring Unified IP Phones And Cisco Jabber
- Operating And Troubleshooting Cisco Unified IP Phone And Cisco Jabber, Cisco Telepresence Endpoints Installation And Characteristics
- Configuring Cisco Telepresence CTS And Cisco DX650 Endpoints, Configuring Cisco Telepresence TC Endpoints
- Operating And Troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Endpoints, Cisco Multipoint Conferencing Solutions
- Configuring And Monitoring Cisco Multipoint, Cisco DMP Characteristics And Installation
- Configuring Cisco DMPs, Managing Cisco Edge 340 DMPs, Labs
Cisco IINS: Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Network Review
- Terminology And Fundamentals
- PKI And Cryptography
- Bring Your Own Device
- Secure Access
- Secure Routing And Switching
- Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- Content And Endpoint Security
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- 1Gb of Memory.
- Flash Player 8 or higher.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Following successful completion of the exams, you will receive Cisco certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details