Cisco Complete eLearning Training Bundle
- Course Fee: Eur895
- Cisco-approved eLearning Course for Cisco Certifications
- eLearning course leading to certification from Cisco
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This bundle gives you access to Cisco learning courses leading to Cisco certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. Cisco certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought-after certifications available in the IT field today! Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. The Cisco learning bundle is a complete resource for all your Cisco training. This bundle will give you the skills needed to master the CCNA and CCNP suite of certifications. This course bundle includes covers the following courses:
- Cisco 100-105 ICND1 (CCENT)
- Cisco 200-105 ICND2 (CCNA)
- Cisco 300-101 CCNP Route
- Cisco 300-115 CCNP Switch
- Cisco 300-135 CCNP TSHOOT
- Cisco 200-355: Implement Cisco Wireless Current
- Cisco 210-060 CICD Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco 210-065 CIVND Cisco Video Network
- Cisco 210-260 CCNA Security
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Network, Broadband, Data and Voice Technicians.
- LAN and WAN Administrators.
- Cisco partners and authorised technicians.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- It is recommended that students have a basic understanding of personal computing hardware configurations and of networking business drivers.
- Students should also have experience in installing, configuring, and operating basic network infrastructures.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Cisco 100-105 ICND1 (CCENT)
- Networking 101. OSI Model. Host To Host. Lans Switching 101. Lans Cabling Media. IOS Basics.
- Cisco Labs Bonus. Basic Switch Op. VLANS Trunking. Intro IPV4. VLSM. Intro Static Route. Ipv4 Upper.
- Access Control List. Intro Cisco Routers. Wan Connect. Nat Pat.
- Common Services. Securing Remote Access.
- Cisco Dynamic Routing. Cisco OSPF Module. Cisco IOS. Switching II.
Cisco 200-105 ICND2 (CCNA)
- Intro. Review Lab. Advanced Switching. VTP. VLAN Routing. Spanning Protocol.
- LAN Security. Layer 2 Redundancy. WAN Technology. WAN Connections.
- Frame Relay. HDLC PPP. RIPV2. RIPV2 II.
- Ether Channel. EIGRP. EIGRP Lab. OSPF. OSPF Lab.
- Layer 3 Redundancy. Layer 3 Redundancy Lab. Outro.
Cisco 300-101 CCNP Route
- Plan and Design. Review Routing Fundamentals.
- EIGRP Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol.
- EIGRP Config. Building EIGRP Topology Table. EIGRP Stub Routing. EIGRP Load Balancing.
- Introduction to IPv6. IPv6 Addressing. EIGRPF or IPv6. BGPF or IPv6.
- Configure and Optimize EIRGP for IPv6.
- lntroduction to OSPF. Configure OSPF. Implement OSPF. Optimize OSPF.
- Border Gateway Protocol BGP.
- Configure Basic EIGRP.
Cisco 300-115 CCNP Switch
- Planning For Complex Networks. Intro to Cisco Enterprise Architecture and CAM – Part 1
- Network Security. Switch Configuration. IP Configuration.
- DHCP. IPV6. DHCPV6. NTP Configuration.
- Network Monitoring Using IPSLA.
- STP Intro and Config.
- Config Routing Between VLANs with a Router. Routing on a Multi-Layer Switch.
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Designing Complex Networks.
Cisco 300-135 CCNP TSHOOT
- Introduction to Cisco Troubleshooting. Troubleshooting Switches. Troubleshooting VLANS and Trunking. Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol, Ether Channel.
- Troubleshooting Inter VLAN Routing and Layer 3. Troubleshooting Switch Security Features. Troubleshooting First Hop Redundancy Protocols.
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv4 Addressing. IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies. Module Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists. Troubleshooting GRE and Basic Routing Tunnels.
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng. Troubleshooting EIGRP.
- OSPF and OSPFv3. Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy Based Routing.
- BGP Overview. Troubleshooting Management Access.
- Management Access Troubleshooting.
Cisco 200-355: Implement Cisco Wireless Current
- Wireless Basics. Wireless Standards. Wireless Signals. Antennas. Topologies.
- Frame Types. Planning Coverage. Architectures. Stand Alone and Cloud Deployments
- Controller Based Deployment. Controller Discovery. Roaming. Radio Resource Management
- Wireless Security. WLAN Configuration. Guest Networks. Client Connectivity
- Managing Wireless. Interference. Troubleshooting.
Cisco 210-060 CICD Cisco Collaboration
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture.
- Telephony and Call Routing. VoIP Call Routing. Deployment Scenarios. IP Phone Behaviour. Using OVA Templates.
- CUCM Administration Interfaces. End Point. IMP Integration Lab. IP Communicator Lab. CUCME Phone Configuration. Call Configuration. Advanced Call Coverage. Calling Constrictions and COS.
- Implementing Class of Control Lab. Connecting to the PSTN. Configuring Voice Gateway.
Cisco 210-065 CIVND Cisco Video Network
- Cisco Video And Content Delivery. Cisco Video Surveillance. Cisco Collaboration. Central Collaboration Endpoint Control. Unified IP Phones Desk Endpoints and Cisco Jabber.
- Configuring Unified IP Phones And Cisco Jabber. Operating And Troubleshooting Cisco Unified IP Phone and Cisco Jabber. Cisco Telepresence Endpoints.
- Cisco Telepresence Endpoints Installation and Characteristics. Operating and Troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Endpoints.
- Multipoint Conferencing. Cisco Multipoint Conferencing Solutions.
- Configuring and Monitoring Cisco Multipoint. Cisco Digital Media Players. Cisco DMP Characteristics and Installation. Configuring Cisco DMPs. Configuring Cisco DMPs. Basic Switch Port Configuration.
Cisco 210-260 CCNA Security
- You may optionally take an exam to receive Cisco certification. This is assessed through a computer-based multiple choice exams. Exam fees are not included in the course price.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- 1Gb of Memory.
- Flash Player 8 or higher.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Following successful completion of the exams, you will receive Cisco certification.
- This programme does not lead to an award in the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
- Click here for Accreditation Details