Project Management eLearning Professional Bundle
- Course Fee: Eur
2965Special Offer Eur695
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning course leading to certification from PMI, Prince 2 and Six Sigma
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This Project Management Professional Bundle gives you access to seven elearning courses leading to PMI, Prince 2, and Six Sigma certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. PMI, Prince 2, and Six Sigma certifications are widely respected in the project management industry and are some of the most sought-after certifications available in the field today. The Project Management Professional Bundle is a complete resource for all your project management training. This course bundle includes the following courses:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Prince 2 Foundation
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
This Project Management Professional Bundle includes the following features:
- This course is designed in line with the syllabus for the Sixth edition of the PMBOK (2018) PMP, CAPM, RMP, Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, and Prince 2 certifications.
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this Project Management Professional Bundle?
- IT and Business Project Managers.
- Project Administrators, Business Analysts and Project Team Leaders.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- While there is no pre requisite to take this course learners intending to take the certification exams should ensure they meet any specific application requirements www.cmit.ie/exams.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Project Management Professional Bundle
Course 1: CAPM
- Getting Certified to take the Examination
- Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Course 2: PMP
- Module 1: Getting Certified to take the Examination
- Module 2: Project Management Framework
- Module 3: Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
- Module 4: Project Management Framework
- Module 5: Project Integration Management
- Module 6: Project Schedule Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13 Project Stakeholder Management
Course 3: RMP
- Module 1: Risk Management Overview
- Module 2: What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- Module 3: The Risk Management Processes
- Module 4: Plan Risk Management Process
- Module 5: The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Module 6: The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Module 7: The Plan Risk Responses Process
- Module 8: The Monitor And Control Risks Process
Course 4: Prince2 Foundation
- Module 1: Structural Overview
- Module 2: PRINCE2 Overview
- Module 3: Principles
- Module 4: Walkthrough
- Module 5: Organisation
- Module 6: Starting Up a Project
- Module 7: Business Case
- Module 8; Initiating a Project
- Module 9: Directing a Project
- Module 10: Progress
- Module 11: Plans
- Module 12: Quality
- Module 13: Risk
- Module 14: Change
- Module 15: Controlling a Stage
- Module 16: Managing Product Delivery
- Module 17: Managing a Stage Boundary
- Module 18: Closing a Project
- Module 19: Exam Preparation Videos
Course 5: Prince2 Practitioner
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Process Walkthrough
- Module 3: Principles
- Module 4: Organisation
- Module 5: Starting Up a Project
- Module 6: Business Case
- Module 7: Initiating a Project
- Module 8: Directing a Project
- Module 9: Progress
- Module 10: Plans
- Module 11: Quality
- Module 12: Risks
- Module 13: Change
- Module 14: Controlling a Stage
- Module 15: Managing Product Delivery
- Module 16: Managing a Stage Boundary
- Module 17: Closing a Project
- Module 18: Exam Preparation and Outro
- Module 19: Exam Walkthrough
Course 6: Green Belt Six Sigma
- Module 1: Six Sigma And The Organization
- Module 2: Define
- Module 3: Measure
- Module 4: Analyse
- Module 5: Improve and Control
Course 7: Black Belt Six Sigma
- Module 1: Organisation-Wide Deployment
- Module 2: Leadership
- Module 3: Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Module 4: Team Management
- Module 5: Define
- Module 6: Measure
- Module 7: Analyze
- Module 8: Improve
- Module 9: Control
- Module 10: Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
- Module 11: DFSS
- Module 12: Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive seven Certificates in Project Management for each of the courses, from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take exams to receive professional certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details