NCFE Diploma in Sports Psychology
- Course Fee: Eur595
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by NCFE
- Students have 6 months to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Who should complete this course?
- Sports Coaches, Physiotherapist, Fitness Trainers and Sports Managers.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
Topics covered in this Course
- Module 1 – Introduction to Sports Psychology
- Module 2 – Aspects of Sports Personalities
- Module 3 – Motivation and Goal Setting
- Module 4 – Stress & Anxiety
- Module 5 – Relaxation in Sport
- Module 6 – Aggression in Sport
- Module 7 – Burnout
- Module 8 – Hypnosis in Sport
- Module 9 – Imagery in Sport
- Module 10 – Positive and Negative Thinking in Sport
How CMIT eLearning Works…
- This course is assessed through a series of tutor marked assignments. There is no exam with this course.
- This course has been accredited under NCFE IIQ Licence by NCC Resources Limited which has been approved as an NCFE Investing in Quality (IIQ) centre to give formal recognition to courses. At the end of this course successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home. The course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
- A NCFE Level 3 is roughly equivalent to a Level 5 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications, but is not an award on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Click here for Accreditation Details