NCFE Diploma in NLP
- Course Fee: Eur495
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by NCFE
- Students have 6 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the study of three of the most important and influential components in the day-to-day lives of humans; neurology, language, and programming. Combining how our body functions (Neurology, how we communicate (Language), and the models of the world we create (Programming), combined these three components will analyse and track the activities and behaviour carried out by human beings.
This course teaches the techniques of NLP practice, developing the knowledge of current therapists into this field, as well as those looking to get into this field of work. Combining theory and exercises, students have the opportunity to practice and study the skills of NLP.
Your Tutor will support you throughout the duration of the course. You complete the course by undertaking activities and assignments. Our student support team are also available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that support is available for your course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
Who should complete this course?
- NLP provides you with the skills to help others achieve their goals by overcoming their own self-perceived or subjective problems. It is widely adopted in psychotherapy, counselling, coaching, business communications, management training, sales, and sports.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Skills and Competencies Covered
- Your Role as an NLPer, Including Stages of Change
- The Four Pillars of Wisdom
- The Presuppositions
- Perception of Your World is Your Reality
- Communicating with NLP
- Eye Accessing Cues
- Preferred Representational Systems
- Mirroring and Matching
- Submodalities and The Meta Model
- Getting to Know You and Others
- Meta Programmes
- What do People Value Developing Your Life’s Purpose
- Logical Levels and Identifying Change
- Setting POWERful Goals
- NLP Toolbox – Introduction
- This course is assessed through a series of tutor marked assignments. There is no exam for this course.
- This course has been accredited under NCFE IIQ Licence by NCC Resources Limited which has been approved as an NCFE Investing in Quality (IIQ) centre to give formal recognition to courses. At the end of this course, successful learners will be awarded a certificate of achievement by NCFE. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home. The course measurable learning outcomes have been benchmarked at Level 3 (using Ofqual’s Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) level descriptors) to allow you to consider the depth of study, difficulty, and level of achievement involved.
- An NCFE Level 3 is roughly equivalent to a Level 5 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications but is not an award on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Click here for Accreditation Details