- Course Fee: Eur395
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by ABC Awards
- Students have 6 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This course is designed to provide you with a detailed understanding of Psychology in the workplace. It covers a wide range of workplace people and management issues, exploring each and enabling students to examine practical applications of psychology in the workplace. Students receive a course manual, assignments and study guide, plus tutor support. The course documentation for this ABC Awards accredited course is detailed and easy to read.
Your Tutor will support you throughout the duration of the course. You complete the course by undertaking activities and assignments. You will receive the course manual, assignments and study guide plus tutor support. Our student support team are also available for any other queries that you may have whilst completing your course. You can be assured that support is available for your course, so there is no need to struggle or feel isolated during your studies.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Anyone responsible for managing people in organisations.
- HR, Personnel Managers and Managers of people in organisations
- People considering a career in Management, HR, or Recruitment.
- People who wish to gain an accredited qualification in Workplace Psychology and wish to study at their own pace, and in their own time.
- This is an ideal course for anyone wishing to improve their skills in understanding and managing staff and understanding how to deal with events and find explanations for workplace psychological problems.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
- Unit 1: Introduction to Workplace Psychology
- Unit 2: The use of Sensation and Perception
- Unit 3: Understanding Personality Concepts
- Unit 4: Using Psychological Testing
- Unit 5: Management of the Workplace
- Unit 6: The Workplace Environment
- Unit 7: How to Motivate the Workforce
- Unit 8: Recruitment
- Unit 9: What is Social Psychology
- Unit 10: Peoples’ Abnormalities
- This course is assessed through a series of tutor marked assignments. There is no exam for this course.
- At the end of this course, successful learners will receive a certificate of achievement by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the details all of the units you have completed as part of your course). The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards’ Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Kendal Publishing Ltd has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet certain quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to an Ofqual regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills towards regulated qualifications in the future. The unit summary can be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this sector. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of difficulty involved in successful completion by the learner. The course itself has been designed by Kendal Publishing Ltd to meet specific learners’ or employers’ requirements. ABC Awards’ endorsement involves a robust and rigorous quality audit by external inspectors to ensure quality is consistently met. A regular review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
- An ABC Awards Level 3 is roughly equivalent to a Level 5 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications but is not an award on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details