QQI Training Needs Identification and Design
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 6 Training Needs Identification and Design (6N3325)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This distance learning, QQI accredited course means that Students can study flexibly at home, or at work, and can gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to run, manage and deliver effective training programmes. The course covers the following: (1) Training and Development, (2) The Learning Process, (3) Training Needs Analysis, (4) Training Plan Design.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes comprehensive course manuals, videos, quizzes and access to your Tutor. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive Tutor feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Experienced Trainers, Consultants and those in HR and training roles, who wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
- Those already involved in training development, delivery and wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Leaving Cert (or equivalent) and/or relevant life experience.
- Participants must be working in or have access to an organisation where they will be able to complete a Training Needs Analysis and Training Plan.
- As this programme is delivered through distance learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Units in this course are as follows:
1. Training and Development
- Key Concepts in Training and Development
- Roles in Training and Development
- Factors that Influence the Need for Training and Development
- Impact of Organisation Mission, Values, Vision and Strategy on Training
2. The Learning Process
- The Psychology of Learning
- Adult Learning Principles and Theories
- Motivation Theory
- Instructional System Design
- Barriers to Effective Training
3. Training Needs Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis
- Organisation Analysis
- Job Analysis
- Task Analysis
- Skills Audit
- Learning Outcomes
- Objective Mapping
4. Training Plan Design
- Training Plan Design
- Mode of Delivery
- Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans
- Training Aids
- The course is assessed through completion of an Assignment (written) and a Project (which involves completing a Training Needs Analysis in an organisation).
- As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 award in Training Needs Identification and Design (6N3325). You may use this award as credit towards the QQI Level 6 Training and Development Special Purpose Awards (ref. 623372).
- Following successful completion you will receive an award in Training Needs Identification and Design (6N3325).
- QQI is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details