QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Course Fee: €295
- Certification Fee: Eur60 (fee to cover accreditation body’s certification costs and administration)
- QQI Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to work at their own pace, and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course means that Students can study flexibly at home, or at work, and can gain a nationally accredited Qualification. This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to run, manage and deliver effective training programmes. The course covers the following: (1) Learning Effectiveness, (2) Training Delivery, (3) Evaluation Process and Models, and (4) Training Evaluation Tools and Techniques.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes comprehensive course manuals, videos, quizzes and access to your Tutor. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive Tutor feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course ?
- Experienced Trainers, Consultants and those in HR and training roles, who wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
- Those already involved in training development or delivery and wish to receive an approved National Qualification.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Level 5 Certificate / Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) or relevant life experience detailed in a current Curriculum Vitae. Please provide details and attach a copy of either a current CV or Certificate.
- You will be required to deliver three one-hour sessions with a minimum of three participants in each session. You must be either working or have access to an organisation where you can complete this (this can be on a voluntary basis).
- As this NFQ level 6 qualification is delivered through English it is necessary learners will have sufficient written English skills to complete this course.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Units in this QQI Training Delivery and Evaluation course are as follows:
1. Learning effectiveness
- What makes training effective?
- Learning styles
- Barriers to effective training
- Learning difficulties
- Equality and diversity concepts
- Equality legislation in Ireland
2. Training delivery
- Training styles
- Group facilitation skills
- Making a presentation
- Planning a presentation
- Delivering a presentation
- Listening and questioning
- Training Aids
- Formative feedback
3. Evaluation process and models
- Training evaluation
- How to complete training evaluation
- Kirkpatrick’s model
- Phillips’ model
- Hodges’ model
- Holton’s model
- Kaufman’s model
- The stakeholder model
4. Training evaluation tools and techniques
- Reaction measurement tools
- Learning assessment methods
- Behaviour measurement tools
- Results measurement tools
- Return on investment measurement tools
- This course is assessed through a Project, Learner Record and Skills Demonstration. The Skills Demonstration will require participants to deliver three one-hour training sessions in their chosen organisation. Participants will be required to record a 15 minute training segment which will be sent to the college. (contact the college for further details).
- As part of our quality assurance, assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 award in Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326). You may use this award as credit towards the QQI Level 6 Training and Development Special Purpose Awards (ref. 623372).
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 award in Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326).
- QQI is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Click here for Accreditation Details