QQI Marketing Communications
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 6 component certificate in Marketing Communications (6N4370)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have10 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol in this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This distance learning, QQI accredited course means that learners can study flexibly at home, or at work, and gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
This comprehensive distance learning course is designed to equip learners with skills in: (1) marketing strategy, (2) advertising campaign development, (3) communications planning, (4) sales promotion planning, (5) direct marketing, (6) PR, (7) sales, and (8) developing an integrated marketing communications plan. The course is particularly relevant for those who currently work in marketing or have a marketing related role. It is also very suitable for small businesses owners who wish to improve their marketing effectiveness.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this QQI certified course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from your Tutor. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Anyone who works in marketing or a marketing-related role.
- Owners of new or growing businesses who wish to gain an accredited qualification in marketing.
- Small Business owners who wish to improve their marketing effectiveness.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in marketing by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Level 5 Certificate, Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) or relevant life experience.
- As this programme is delivered through distance learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Unit 1: Core Concepts in Marketing
- The Marketing Concept
- The Marketing Mix (4Ps)
- The Principles of Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Careers in Marketing
- Managing Advertising
Unit 2: Strategic Marketing
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Company Mission
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Objectives
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tactics
Unit 3: Brand and Product Management
- Brand Strategy
- Product Management
- Distribution Planning
Unit 4: Marketing Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Message Strategy
- Advertising Media Selection
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Personal Selling
Unit 5: Marketing Execution
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
- Setting Campaign Objectives
- Choosing appropriate Promotion Tools
- Setting a Marketing Budget
- Evaluation and Control
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Marketing
- This course is assessed through completion of a Project. This entails production of a comprehensive Marketing Communication Plan, which will cover all aspects of the course.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam for this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Students who successfully complete this programme may use this level 6 component certificate as credit towards QQI Advanced Certificates including Management (6M4587) and Business (6M4985). For more details contact us.
- Following successful completion, you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in Marketing Communications (6N4370).
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details