Microsoft Office 365
- Course Fee: €195
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning Course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office 365. “Office 365” refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications, as well as other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Lync web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business and additional online storage with OneDrive. Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of the latest Office applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Users who are migrating to Microsoft Office 365
- Students, or those new to the workforce, who wish to learn how to use this software program.
- Existing users of Microsoft Office 365 wish to get more out of the program.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- You must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You must have access to the internet to complete the course.
- You need access to Microsoft Office 365 to complete practice for the courses.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office 365.
Module 1: What Is Microsoft 365
- Introduction To 365
- A Little Background On MS Office
- Office 365 Versions And Features-Part1
- Office 365 Versions And Features-Part2
- Online Sign Up
Module 2: Word Online
- Word Online Overview
- Starting A Document In Word Online
- Word Saved To One Drive
- Navigating Word
- Tools And Features
- Fonts Attributes-Part1
- Fonts Attributes-Part2
- Lines And Paragraphs-Part1
- Lines And Paragraphs-Part2
- Bullets Numbering And Styles-Part1
- Bullets Numbering And Styles-Part2
- Inserts Pictures And Tools-Part1
- Inserts Pictures And Tools-Part2
- Tables And Formatting-Part1
- Tables And Formatting-Part2
- Sharing And Templates-Part1
- Sharing And Templates-Part2
Module 3: Excel Online
- Excel Online Overview
- Getting Started With Excel
- Data Entry And Navigation
- Data Entry-Part1
- Data Entry-Part2
- Data Entry And Formatting-Part1
- Data Entry And Formatting-Part2
- Intro To Formulas
- Intermediate Formula And Table Format-Part1
- More Formula And Charts-Part1
- More Formula And Charts-Part2
- Sheets And Templates
- What Is Powerpoint
- Screen Layout
- Entering And Formatting Text
- Layouts And Designs Part 1
- Layouts And Designs Part 2
- Inserting Objects
- Objects And Transitions
- Smart Art
- Notes Printing And Templates
- Intro To Outlook Online
- Intro To Email Accounts Screen Layout
- Configuring Outlook Online
- Sending Emails Outlook Online
- Organization Outlook Online
- Mail Rules In Outlook Online
- Additional Mail Options In Outlook Online
- Spam And Junk Outlook Online
- What Is OneNote
- OneNote Screen Overview
- OneNote Desktop
- Drawing Tools With OneNote
- Send To OneNote
- Media With OneNote
- Following completion of the programme, you will receive a Certificate from the College of Management and IT (CMIT) for the courses completed.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take Microsoft exams to receive Microsoft Office 365 certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details