Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 bundle (10 courses)
- Course Fee: €195
- Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- eLearning Course leading to certification from Microsoft
- Students have 12 months to work at their own pace and can start at any time of year
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
In order to succeed in today’s business world, you must have competent computer skills in Microsoft Office. Whether you’re an administrative assistant, office manager, sales professional or business manager, utilising all the powerful features of Microsoft Office will make you more efficient and subsequently more marketable. Almost every job in the business world involves office products. Take your skills to the next level and make your current job responsibilities easier by having one of Microsoft’s most popular certification.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Training Package includes expert instructor-led training modules with customized presentations, practise exam simulators and learning supplements for an all-inclusive training program that provides all the benefits of classroom training at your own pace. Each Office training course can be completed in less than a week
The course is completed online, at your own time, at a location that suits you. You progress through the course materials and complete the online lessons and tests. Our online virtual eLearning program offers full multi-media lessons, simulated exercises, review questions, practise exams and videos. You can choose to learn individual components in your own time/pace.
This course includes the following features:
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- FlashCards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Who should complete this course?
- Users who are migrating to Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013.
- Students, or those new to the workforce, who wish to learn how to use this software program.
- Existing users of Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013 wish to get more out of the program.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- You must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You must have access to the internet to complete the course.
- You need access to Microsoft Office 2016 and/or 2013 to complete practice for the courses.
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
This Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 training bundle includes beginner, intermediate and advanced levels for Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
This course covers basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Access 2013 software. Access 2013 is a database application, design, and deployment tool that users use to keep track of important information. Users of this software can keep data on their computer, or they can publish it to the Web, so that other users may access the database with a web browser. Access databases can help the user store and track just about any kind of information, such as inventory, contacts, or business processes.
Microsoft Access is now much more than a way to create desktop databases. It’s an easy to use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever, and you can easily share your applications with colleagues. This course will guide you through the basics of relational database design and through the creation of database objects. You will learn how to use forms, query tables and reports to manage data. You will understand the interface, customization and creation editing of the many objects available within the Microsoft Access application. This course is divided into three separate levels being Basic Microsoft Access, Intermediate Microsoft Access and Advanced Microsoft Access.
This course is training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office Excel 2013 software. Excel 2013 is a spreadsheet program in the Microsoft Office system. Users can use Excel to create and format workbooks (a collection of spreadsheets) in order to analyse data and make more informed business decisions. Excel 2013 is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of vast amounts of data, as well as being utilised for simple calculations and tracking almost any kind of information. Specifically, Excel is used to track data, build models for analysing data, write formulas to perform calculations on that data, pivot the data in numerous ways, and present data in a variety of professional-looking charts.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both personal and business use, so staying on top of the latest version is very important for anyone considering career advancement. Regardless of your level of understanding, you will benefit from this Microsoft Excel 2016 training course because it covers basic, intermediate and advanced competency levels. Our Microsoft Excel 2016 training course will help arm you with the knowledge to use it more effectively whether you are using it at home or in the workplace. Understand how to manipulate data within a spreadsheet, validate and present information using the built-in structure and functions of Microsoft Excel.
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Outlook 2013 software. Microsoft Outlook 2013 organizes users emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do lists, all in one place. Outlook features are linked with the user’s email account, and from there, the user can start working with emails, turning them into tasks or appointments, and storing the people, they interact with into their contacts. Microsoft Outlook 2013 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2013, users get a richer set of experiences to meet their communication needs at work, home, and school.
Microsoft Outlook is by far one of the most popular email applications used by millions of professionals and students all over the world. Microsoft Outlook 2016 provides better organization, search capabilities, communication and social networking features. With this Microsoft Outlook 2016 training course, you will learn the four major components of outlook including contacts, email, calendars and tasks. This course will also touch on the OneNote application that provides a cross-platform and cross-application note-taking tool. This course covers all the bases including Basic Outlook 2016, Intermediate Outlook 2016 and Advanced Outlook 2016.
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 software. PowerPoint 2013 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, users can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more.
Take your PowerPoint presentations to the next level with our Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 online training course! Whether you are a beginner or have experience and want to sharpen your skills, this online course will help you create professional-quality presentations that will grab your audience’s attention and keep them interested from start to finish. This course is separated into three main sections covering Basic PowerPoint, Intermediate PowerPoint and Advanced PowerPoint lessons, which will provide an in-depth review of the presentation software included in the Office 2016 suite of applications. Learn to navigate the interface effectively, insert a range of objects and how to create engaging presentations that will wow viewers. Topics will include design, customization and presentation of information using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
This course provides training for basic, intermediate, and advanced features of Microsoft Office Word 2013 software. Microsoft Word 2013 is a word-processing program that helps users organize and write their documents more efficiently. Microsoft Word is designed to help users create professional-quality documents with the finest document-formatting tools, and also includes powerful editing and revising tools so that users can collaborate with others easily.
Microsoft Word 2016 is a very popular word processing program that can be used for both personal and business purposes. While already feature-rich and critical for productivity, Microsoft continues to improve and enhance their software with each new release like the latest Microsoft Word 2016. In this course, you will learn to navigate the interface, create documents that stand out and how to extend the use of Microsoft Word beyond its traditional uses. This course will cover simple document creation, complex long documents and all aspects of the word processor. This online training course will cover three main areas including Basic Word, Intermediate Word and Advanced Word.
- Following completion of the programme, you will receive a Certificate from the College of Management and IT (CMIT) for the courses completed.
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification. Exam fees are not included in the course price. Click here for exam information.
- Broadband internet connection of at least 10Mbps.
- Browser – we recommend Chrome or Safari for Tablet or Apple Mac; and Firefox or Internet Explorer for PC hardware.
- Operating System – PC (Windows 7 or later), Mac or Android.
- You may optionally take Microsoft exams to receive Microsoft Office 2016/13 certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details