QQI Customer Service
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 6 component certificate in Customer Service (6N0697)
- eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 12 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace, and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This distance learning, QQI accredited course means that Students can study flexibly at home, or at work, and can gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
This comprehensive distance learning course is designed to enable the learner to gain an indepth understanding of the customer service function within an organisation and to develop effective customer service skills. The course is particularly relevant for those who currently work in customer service or wish to work in a customer service role. It is also very suitable for managers and supervisors of customer service teams.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this QQI certified course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback from your Tutor. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Anyone who works in customer service role including telephone support, retail, or remote support.
- Anyone who wishes to gain an accredited qualification in customer service.
- People who wish to gain a professional, accredited qualification in customer service by home study distance learning.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Level 5 Certificate or equivalent qualification and/or relevant life and work experiences.
- As this programme is delivered through distance learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must currently be working or have access to work experience where they will be able to implement, evaluate and discuss customer service initiatives with relevant colleagues, customers and management – this is to facilitate the completion of a customer satisfaction survey, facilitation of teamwork and the creation of a presentation relating to the customer service programme developed as part of the assessment requirements for the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics covered in this Course
Unit 1: Introduction to Customer Service
- What is Customer Service?
- Organisation Structure
- History and Development of CRM
- The role of Customer Service in CRM
- Benefits of Effective CRM
- CRM Systems
- Consumer Protection
Unit 2: The CRM Process
- Understand Customer Needs
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Targeting Prospects
- Acquire Customers
- Servicing and Retaining Customers
- Increasing Value from Customers
Unit 3: Conducting a Customer Service Audit
- Key Customer Research Tools
- Secondary Research Sources
- Primary Research Sources
- Data based on Questioning
- Data based on Observation
- Customer Service Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Service SWOT
Unit 4: Improving and Monitoring Customer Service
- Set Quality Standards
- Define the Deliverables
- Allocate Responsibility
- Action Plan with Deadlines
- Monitor the Plan
- This course is assessed through completion of Portfolio and a Project.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam with this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Students who successfully complete this programme may use this level 6 component certificate as credit towards QQI Advanced Certificates including: Business (6M4985), Management (6M4587) and Administration (6M5013). For more details contact us.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in Customer Service (6N0697).
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details