CMIT has launched an ABC Dental Practice Administration course for those who wish to gain a certificate as a Dental Administrator to enable them to begin work or improve their career in a Dental Administration role. No prior knowledge is required. Students will learn the following: (1) Reception Skills, (2) Office Administration, (3) Technology, (4) Dental Anatomy and Physiology, (5) Methods to support the Dentist, and (6) Hygiene, and (7) Confidentiality. The course is ideal for those working in administration or customer service roles within Private Consultant clinics, Hospitals, Dental surgeries and private Health Clinics. Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge is required.
Benefits of completing the ABC Certified Dental Practice Course with CMIT
- CMIT’s eLearning system is available 24×7 to facilitate different individual learner needs and lifestyles. This model appeals to groups normally excluded from participating in further education, e.g. those with a busy lifestyle, those with disabilities, and those who live remotely from education centres.
- Learners have direct unlimited access to the tutor (securely and privately) via a private messaging system for the duration of their course.
- Comprehensive Tutor feedback is provided on all assessment and activity submissions. Learners can upload their work securely online. Work is reviewed by the programme tutor who provides formative feedback. This is a key learning tool. The use of developmental Tutor feedback facilitates ‘active learning’.
- CMIT uses custom written course manuals, which comprehensively cover all indicative content. Learners are not required to purchase additional books.
The course covers the following:
- Reception Skills
- Office Administration
- Dental Anatomy & Physiology
- Supporting the Dentist
- This course is assessed through a series of tutor marked assignments. There is no exam for this course.