How CMIT eLearning Works*
A recent report by the UN found that students gain knowledge and skills through online and offline eLearning as well as or better than they do through traditional teaching.
With CMIT courses, you can log-in to your course anywhere you have an internet connection. You can download or view course resources online and upload your assessments when you are ready. You also have Tutor support if you have problems and your Tutor will provide feedback on your assessments. When you have completed all your assessments fully, your work is assessed and your certificate is issued to you.
- CMIT eLearning will work through a Mac or PC (using XP, Vista or Windows 7).
- Your computer must have an internet connection with a speed of at least 1mb.
- You should have Internet Explorer or greater, Firefox or greater, Safari or greater and your browser set to accept cookies and pop-ups.
- You may need to download free software, such as Adobe Flash and Adobe Reader, to view content.
- Content in each course differs and may include video. Your computer should be capable of playing video and sound.
- Web Design and Photography courses use additional software downloads which will only run on Microsoft Windows.
* eLearning and tutor support may vary by course, please check each course page for details.