How CMIT eLearning Works*
Now you can log-in to your course anywhere you have an internet connection. Review your course resources online and upload your assessments when you are ready. You also have Tutor support if you have problems and your Tutor will provide feedback on your assessments. When you have completed all your assessments fully, your work is assessed and your certificate is issued to you.
CMIT is committed to the highest standards of Quality Assurance and has put in place comprehensive processes and procedures.
- One-to-One Support: the provision of one-to-one support to learners by qualified and experienced Tutors.*
- External Monitoring: our quality systems are externally certified and audited.
- Customer Service: providing superb service to our learners.
- Innovation: embracing the online world – online tutoring, video, webinars, online course materials – to make education more accessible.
- Accessibility: encouraging and facilitating access by those in society normally excluded from further education.