About CMIT Distance and eLearning Courses
CMIT provides courses which are approved by or lead to certification by the following Educational Bodies, Professional Bodies and Organisations.
- Established in 2004, College of Management and IT (CMIT) is the leading provider of certified / accredited elearning and distance learning education in Ireland.
- CMIT was the first distance learning college to become FETAC registered and the first to offer FETAC qualifications through eLearning.
- Our aim is to provide the opportunity for people to gain a recognised qualification in the most convenient and flexible way possible, while providing clear value for money.
- You can get one-to-one support from your Tutor online and personalised feedback on your progress. Telephone support is also provided by our Student Support Team.
- Learn anywhere, anytime. You have 24×7 online access to your course. You do not have to travel to go attend classes.
- Most courses are assessed by project work and assignments. Learning is now more interesting with video, quizzes, and self-paced activities. You don’t need fast broadband, just an internet connection. (eLearning and tutor support may vary by course, please check each course page for details).
- CMIT has put in place appropriate arrangements for the protection of learners on QQI programmes which have a duration of three months or longer, should CMIT unexpectedly cease to provide such a QQI programme. This is a requirement under the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012. Details are outlined here for courses where PEL is required, for all other courses provided by CMIT, PEL is not a requirement.