QQI Business Management
- Course Fee:
Eur395Special Offer Eur295
- QQI Level 6 component certificate in Business Management (6N4310)
eLearning course with Tutor Support accredited by QQI
- Learners have 10 weeks to complete the course. Learners work at their own pace, and may commence at any time of year.
- Click here to Enrol for this course online now
- Click here to Request a Prospectus
This distance learning, QQI accredited course means that Students can study flexibly at home, or at work, and can gain a nationally accredited Qualification.
This course equips Managers (and those new to Management) with comprehensive skills to improve their organisational and people management abilities. Students will learn how to: (1) organise company structures/teams, (2) complete internal and external organisation reviews, (3) effectively lead and manage staff, (4) manage their time more effectively, and (5) learn how to be more organised as Managers. The course is designed for those working in Large Companies, SMEs or the Public Sector.
By choosing to study this course with CMIT, Students have 24×7 access to CMIT eLearning for the duration of the course. This includes a comprehensive Course Manual, Video, Quizzes and personalised Tutor Support. The course documentation for this QQI certified course is detailed and easy to read. You will also be able to upload assessments online and receive online feedback. You can use the eLearning system from any computer that has internet access.
Who should complete this course?
- Existing Managers and Supervisors who wish to gain a formal accredited qualification.
- Newly appointed Managers and Supervisors who wish to learn how to manage people and teams.
- Managers in business who have direct reports and wish to learn best-practice techniques for managing people.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- Leaving Cert or equivalent, and/or relevant Life or Work Experience.
- As this programme is delivered through distance learning, students must be capable of studying on their own initiative.
- A basic working knowledge of computers and access to a computer with internet access is required to do the course.
- Learners must currently be working or have access to work experience or an organisation where they will be able to discuss, review and reflect on various business management scenarios – this is to facilitate the assessment requirements for the course.
- Learners must be a resident of Ireland / based in Ireland.
- For technical requirements required to access CMIT eLearning click here>
- For more details on the suitability of this course click here>
How CMIT eLearning Works…
Topics Covered in this Course
Unit 1: Organisation Structure and Culture
- The Management Process
- Organisation Mission
- Organisation Structure
- Organisation Culture
- PEST Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
Unit 2: Techniques for Managing Activities
- Customer Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
Unit 3: Managing Workplans
- Management v Leadership
- Staff Selection and Induction
- Setting Standards and Objectives
- Decision Making
Unit 4: Monitoring and Control
- Activity and Quality Control
- People Performance Management
- Budget Control
- This course is assessed through Assignments and a Project.
- All work submitted must be your own work. There is no exam with this course.
- As part of our quality assurance, student assessment work will be marked by an Internal Assessor, then checked by an Internal Verifier and an independent QQI External Authenticator.
Transfer and Progression to Further Studies
- This course leads to a level 6 component award on the National Framework of Qualifications.
- Students who successfully complete this programme may use this level 6 component certificate as credit towards the QQI Advanced Certificates including: Business (6M4985) and Administration (6M5013). For more details contact us.
- Following successful completion you will receive a QQI Level 6 component certificate in Business Management (6N4310) from QQI.
- Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), is the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland. CMIT is registered with QQI to offer programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland.
- Please note that there is a Eur60 fee payable for administration, moderation and certification.
- Click here for Accreditation Details